❄ A cold winter day ❄

It is insanely cold here in Sweden right now. I took this picture right after I got home from work – I was so cold. ❄ I walked home from work, changed into warmer clothes and then went to pick up my babies from the day care center. It was the perfect weather for December… right before Christmas. However, we are soon entering March and I am eagerly looking forward to spring – this was not what I was hoping for. 🤣

Anyway, my babies LOVE the weather. They adore all the snow and all the fun things they can do outside in this magical weather. We had a lot of fun walking home together – we had so much fun I completely forgot to take some pictures. I guess those moments are the best.

• What are your favourite things about winter and cold snowy days?

1. Jim
    Feb 27, 2018 @ 20:03:26

would “Finding someone like you to warm up with” be an inappropriate answer? that would be one of my favorite things. 😉

2. Pendragoon
    Feb 27, 2018 @ 20:56:35

Luckily here in Nord Norge its a bit warmer.. for 15 days straight in a row.. 🙂

3. Tim R.
    Feb 28, 2018 @ 02:10:45

Going out in a calm snow and just listening to the show fall. Seeing the new blankets laid down overnight. Snuggled up by a fire reading a book. Oh, and snowboarding.

4. pvcann
    Feb 28, 2018 @ 03:21:58

We don’t have snow here, I only remember it from childhood days in England and travelling, so it is a fun memory. But I love the contrast of winter to the warmer months, I prefer summer, but somehow summer isn’t quite the same unless I’ve had a winter.

5. crazywriterof6
    Feb 28, 2018 @ 06:43:36

I love the smell of cold snowy days

6. righteousbruin9
    Mar 03, 2018 @ 16:33:05

Being in a warm place, and looking out on fresh-fallen snow, is my favourite part of winter.