Afraid of carbs? No, I love carbs!

This is what my breakfast looks like. Two sandwiches with peanutbutter and jelly. I always have a big glass of rice milk with that. The other 7 sandwishes I bring to work – as snacks and lunch. (If I don’t eat lunch at a restaurant with my boyfriend like I did today: )

White rice was the foundation, then lots of gravy and vegetarian alternatives. Lovely!

When I get home in the afternoon we have dinner together – my plate is filled up with white rice, gluten free pasta or potatoes as a basis. I add a lot of gravy and veggies.

After dinner at home I always have two more sandwishes a few hours later, and a big glass of rice milk. Sometimes I also choose something else as a late night snack – it depends on if I get hungry again or not.

I am pretty much a carb lover – it is what suits me best. I always listen to my body and what I feel would be most delicious to me in the moment. I follow my bliss.

• What food do you enjoy most?

1. thelonelyauthorblog
    Feb 22, 2018 @ 20:20:23

Love the PJs. Oh, and the carbs too

2. Gary
    Feb 22, 2018 @ 20:22:46

Because I don’t exercise as much as I should, I’ve found too many carbs aren’t good. I also found bread and pasta were causing my bowel to become more irritated. Since reducing carbs, I’ve been losing weight, feeling better about walking more and my bowels have been feeling a whole lot better. Like you say, we should adjust according to what works for each of us.

3. milfordstreet
    Feb 22, 2018 @ 20:55:23

Peanut butter is my favorite! If I am away and have trouble getting it, I really start to crave it.

4. Tim R.
    Feb 22, 2018 @ 21:07:17

Ha! Who doesn’t love carbs?! Still, I’m a protein nut. Bring me chicken…nom nom nom. Especially with some broccoli and rice or potatoes. It’s the simple things. Although I’m with you on the pb&j’s. As long as there’s copious quantities of both pb and j(preferably in the form of preserves).

5. Chelsea Dawn
    Feb 22, 2018 @ 21:53:46

I love carbs too. Had to switch up what I ate this past year though, once I found out I had celiac. 😦
    Lots of people seem to be on this keto kick which sounds like it’s no carbs. No thank you. Had to cut out dairy this past year because of my nursing daughter’s sensitivity. Finally eating that again recently – not about to add any more unnecessary restrictions!

6. Miriam
    Feb 22, 2018 @ 22:10:07

I love my carbs too, oh and chocolate and red wine and chips and … lol. I guess I just love my food!!! Enjoy ❤️

7. Dabir Dalton
    Feb 23, 2018 @ 01:04:30

ROFLMAO Now I understand why you workout so hard! 🙂

8. righteousbruin9
    Feb 24, 2018 @ 19:32:37

You seem to have a fabulous metabolic rate. I also notice that there is an emphasis on complex carbohydrates- always a good choice.