Someone who hurts you – a rare and precious treasure ❤

“To meet someone who really hurts you, is to meet a rare and precious treasure. Hold that person in high esteem, and make full use of the opportunity to eradicate your defects and make progress on the path. If you cannot yet feel love and compassion for those who treat you badly, it is a sign that your mind has not been fully transformed, and that you need to keep working on it with increased application.”

– Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche

❤ ❤ ❤

This is an interesting view on how to see your difficulties. Everything can be of value and everything can inspire you to become stronger as a person. You can find value in everything that happens to you – including the behaviour of others – especially those who treat you badly.

Those who love you and always approve of you and what you do don’t teach you to love unconditionally. They are just easy to appreciate and love because they act in loving ways. But those who behave in deterimental ways, they are your true inspirers and teachers of unconditional love and unconditional happiness. If you can find your way to love again and to feel happy again – even though they did this awful thing now you are free. You don’t need them to behave in ways that please you, in order to feel pleased. What an empowered gift! ❤❤❤

1. Gary
    Feb 19, 2018 @ 19:20:27

This is very true and these are lessons I’m learning at this moment. Thank you.

2. lilie215
    Feb 19, 2018 @ 19:24:56

To me, it is the opportunity to forge your understanding of who you are. Thank you for this.

3. Love Infusion ☮️
    Feb 19, 2018 @ 20:20:40

Absolutely, again loll Right on xo When you start to pay attention, it’s amazing what we see – & learn! I love this always enlightening spiritual journey.
    Lovin’ the good, grateful for the ‘bad’ – all food for my growth & evolution.
    Namaste 😉

4. kenfales
    Feb 19, 2018 @ 21:36:42

I’ve recently finished what I call a successful, bad relationship. We couldn’t get along for more than a week, and we did it for over 3 years! BUT, we learned an incredible amount about ourselves, so although it was bad, it was also very successful. Great post!

5. milfordstreet
    Feb 20, 2018 @ 00:05:00

That’s a really interesting view of “difficult” people. One of my mentors told me to learn to deal with them because they’re not going away. It is definitely a growth experience. I can’t say I cherish them no matter how much growth they inspire. Very thought provoking, my friend. Cheers

6. Michele Anderson
    Feb 20, 2018 @ 00:24:29

Great way to look at it 🙂

7. Timeless Classics -- Poetry by Ana Daksina
    Feb 20, 2018 @ 19:47:42

Reblogging to SIWO

8. Trackback: Someone who hurts you – a rare and precious treasure ❤ | Success Inspirers World