1900 followers and 527 550 views ❤❤❤

My blog is my safe haven. This is where I share not only my joy, my passion and my desires but also where I share what works for me and how I transformed my life.

I have been sexually abused multiple times, physically abused, mentally abused, had an alcoholic father, I had eating disorders, been bullied, my mother died when I was 18 and my father died when I was 24 years old… I hated myself for almost 3 decades and had no self-esteem… but managed to save myself by changing my thinking. Little by little, step by step. All by myself.

And I succeeded. I have a very strong self-esteem and I have manifested so many things around me that I love. My life continues to improve all the time. I have two babies that I love and adore, a job I love, a cozy big house, a nice car, the body of my dreams… but all those things are just bonuses. The really important thing is that I feel so much better. I no longer have the victim mentality but an empowered way of viewing life. I am not always on top emotionally – it is a never ending journey – but most of the time I feel really good. This blog is where I share what works for me and what I believe.

My blog now has more than 1900 followers and has had over 527 550 views. This is incredible. Thank you all for the love and appreciation you give me everyday. I truly value you all. I am so happy that you are with me and that you enjoy my blog, it means a lot to me. Thank you.

1. righteousbruin9
    Feb 14, 2018 @ 21:12:11

Congratulations, on this estimable number!

2. Gary
    Feb 14, 2018 @ 21:14:22

Congratulations. It’s no wonder, your posts are always so positive and inspiring.

3. life change
    Feb 14, 2018 @ 21:21:14

that is amazing. Awesome that means that you are a great influencer on others you are a wonderful role model to others and they can see themselves overcoming some of their issues of life through your perseverance and can do attitude. I’m also starting on this journey of blogging which I am constantly learning from others and I will sure learn from such a great person that you. you are a CHAMPION.. thank you for setting that example

4. theorangutanlibrarian
    Feb 14, 2018 @ 22:02:30

Wow that’s unbelievable!! Massive congrats!!

5. Simon
    Feb 14, 2018 @ 22:12:56

Your blog is great, keep up the hard work ☺️

6. sonofabeach96
    Feb 15, 2018 @ 00:03:12

Our pleasure. 😊😊

7. Jonathan
    Feb 15, 2018 @ 00:07:36

Huge numbers 🙂

8. Dabir Dalton
    Feb 15, 2018 @ 01:33:34

Congratulations Joy! 🙂

9. Dabir Dalton
    Feb 15, 2018 @ 01:34:21

LOL And a pretty good mirror too! 🙂

10. milfordstreet
    Feb 15, 2018 @ 03:53:22

That’s really an accomplishment. You have a very positive and life affirming blog. It’s no wonder it’s so popular. Cheers

11. Ladywiththebun
    Feb 15, 2018 @ 07:16:34

Way to go.. Women like you are like Phoenix.. They will rise from ashes.. Proud of you !!

12. SLIMJIM
    Feb 15, 2018 @ 10:14:15

Sounds like you have gone through and survived through a lot….may the Lord give you grace!

13. Positively Alyssa
    Feb 15, 2018 @ 14:02:21

Congratulations on your success with your blog! I would have to say that my blog is my safe haven as well! It has brought so much joy to my life and I love each moment of it. I have only shared about my illness on my blog, but I do completely understand the abuse. I went through so much as a child and it did stay with me through the years. This might sound crazy, but the physical and sexual abuse I went through made me who I am today. I am very conservative in how I dress because of all the abuse I went through as a child. I admire the courage you have and love your incredible attitude about life! Sending you lots of love!!!

Feb 15, 2018 @ 14:08:56

Thank you for sharing a part of your story with me.

I agree with you – all the experiences I have been through made it possible for me to finally become the person I am today. 🌹

• Positively Alyssa
        Feb 15, 2018 @ 14:29:23

I will also tell you the person that caused me so much pain and strength died in a motorcycle accident many years ago. I guess it is true what they say about karma!
        I am so happy to hear you say that your experiences made you who are today! You are a strong and incredible person!!!

14. fauxcroft
    Feb 15, 2018 @ 14:38:11

amazing, well done you must be super pleased about it. A real affirmation of blog and content.