Love your figure – but your figure is not the reason for your love! ❤

Whatever your body shape, size and weight might be – practice loving yourself unconditionally. You are more than your body – you are endless and eternal.

The body you have been given this lifetime is your treasure. It is the body that has been your home since you were born and will be until you die – treat it with loving care. ❤

I celebrate my body. I celebrate my curves and edges. I have learned to love myself, my body and my personality, unconditionally. Was it easy? No! Has the love you feel or not feel for yourself to do with your body shape, size and weight? No! I hated myself the first 24 years of my life. I absolutely loathed myself – all aspects of myself. I had the same body shape, size and weight then as I do now.

It is not my body that makes me feel this way or that way – it is the thoughts and the perspectives I choose to view life from.

1. Gary
    Feb 11, 2018 @ 08:08:25

That floral dress looks really good on you.

2. maulikpanditblog
    Feb 11, 2018 @ 08:47:00

beautiful dress

3. fauxcroft
    Feb 11, 2018 @ 10:44:41

The body is a vessel, it can be ornate and beautiful, shapely and curvaceous but ultimately its what’s within the vessel, the real substance and essence that defines how amazing it is. People need to understand substance is more important than top show.

4. Dabir Dalton
    Feb 11, 2018 @ 11:08:37

Your dress
    Was empty and hollow
    On its hanger

Until you put
    It on your curves
    Filled it out

Now it’s WOW!

5. Simon
    Feb 11, 2018 @ 12:32:16

Everyone needs to love their body no matter what it looks like. I see you have a lot of love! ☺️

6. thelonelyauthorblog
    Feb 11, 2018 @ 16:40:51

Great figure

7. Jonathan
    Feb 11, 2018 @ 19:05:20

Whenever I hear people making jealous comments about others because they have a good figure, I find myself thinking “yeah, but they bust their ass, and watch what they eat to achieve that figure – what are YOU doing (other than whispering about them behind their back) ?”

8. growingthroughsomething
    Feb 11, 2018 @ 20:08:47

Girl, you are a hottie with a body! I love that you embrace that! Blessings! Xoxo

9. Jennifer Kelland Perry
    Feb 12, 2018 @ 16:02:36

Nice blog! Thank you for following mine. 🙂

10. Little Mountain
    Feb 12, 2018 @ 23:57:43

Nice ass. Jk. But totally your curves are liquid. Curves in nature are the elegance of our creativity in their most erotic. Have you notice the swans necks? Curves, gyrations, vortexes, spirals… I bet your booty has sacred Fibonacci or the golden mean geometry to its gradation. You are amazing. Through and through. This, you, is good, very good. So good In fact, that I’m unabashed as you are to appreciate it you and your physicality in my imagination while I drink some ginger tea. It’s so healthy to appreciate and beauty and Eros and desire.

11. Little Mountain
    Feb 13, 2018 @ 00:02:54

Confession. I’m a male person, though androgynous of gender, and I want to take erotic or attractive photos of myself like you do. I want to be more like you are being. I will it.

12. dfolstad58
    Feb 20, 2018 @ 03:41:46

Beautiful shape. I worry though that men and women are mostly ashamed of their bodie, and the younger generations are overly self conscious. I believe Europeans are more balanced about body consciousness and that all shapes are normal and imperfection is normal. A man i worked with years ago told me that his nudist household actually resulted in confidence and acceptance of himself. I thought then and now i would like to feel that way.