Love your figure – but your figure is not the reason for your love! ❤

Whatever your body shape, size and weight might be – practice loving yourself unconditionally. You are more than your body – you are endless and eternal.

The body you have been given this lifetime is your treasure. It is the body that has been your home since you were born and will be until you die – treat it with loving care. ❤

I celebrate my body. I celebrate my curves and edges. I have learned to love myself, my body and my personality, unconditionally. Was it easy? No! Has the love you feel or not feel for yourself to do with your body shape, size and weight? No! I hated myself the first 24 years of my life. I absolutely loathed myself – all aspects of myself. I had the same body shape, size and weight then as I do now.

It is not my body that makes me feel this way or that way – it is the thoughts and the perspectives I choose to view life from.

1. Gary
    Feb 11, 2018 @ 08:08:25

That floral dress looks really good on you.

2. maulikpanditblog
    Feb 11, 2018 @ 08:47:00

beautiful dress

3. fauxcroft
    Feb 11, 2018 @ 10:44:41

The body is a vessel, it can be ornate and beautiful, shapely and curvaceous but ultimately its what’s within the vessel, the real substance and essence that defines how amazing it is. People need to understand substance is more important than top show.

4. Dabir Dalton
    Feb 11, 2018 @ 11:08:37

Your dress
    Was empty and hollow
    On its hanger

Until you put
    It on your curves
    Filled it out

Now it’s WOW!

5. Simon
    Feb 11, 2018 @ 12:32:16

Everyone needs to love their body no matter what it looks like. I see you have a lot of love! ☺️

6. thelonelyauthorblog
    Feb 11, 2018 @ 16:40:51

Great figure

7. Jonathan
    Feb 11, 2018 @ 19:05:20

Whenever I hear people making jealous comments about others because they have a good figure, I find myself thinking “yeah, but they bust their ass, and watch what they eat to achieve that figure – what are YOU doing (other than whispering about them behind their back) ?”

8. growingthroughsomething
    Feb 11, 2018 @ 20:08:47

Girl, you are a hottie with a body! I love that you embrace that! Blessings! Xoxo

9. Jennifer Kelland Perry
    Feb 12, 2018 @ 16:02:36

Nice blog! Thank you for following mine. 🙂

10. Little Mountain
    Feb 12, 2018 @ 23:57:43

Nice ass. Jk. But totally your curves are liquid. Curves in nature are the elegance of our creativity in their most erotic. Have you notice the swans necks? Curves, gyrations, vortexes, spirals… I bet your booty has sacred Fibonacci or the golden mean geometry to its gradation. You are amazing. Through and through. This, you, is good, very good. So good In fact, that I’m unabashed as you are to appreciate it you and your physicality in my imagination while I drink some ginger tea. It’s so healthy to appreciate and beauty and Eros and desire.

11. Little Mountain
    Feb 13, 2018 @ 00:02:54

Confession. I’m a male person, though androgynous of gender, and I want to take erotic or attractive photos of myself like you do. I want to be more like you are being. I will it.

12. dfolstad58
    Feb 20, 2018 @ 03:41:46

Beautiful shape. I worry though that men and women are mostly ashamed of their bodie, and the younger generations are overly self conscious. I believe Europeans are more balanced about body consciousness and that all shapes are normal and imperfection is normal. A man i worked with years ago told me that his nudist household actually resulted in confidence and acceptance of himself. I thought then and now i would like to feel that way.

13. Rebecca Fegan
    Feb 23, 2018 @ 15:25:37

I’m afraid I’d be one of those jealous of your body. I cannot understand how you could hate something so beautiful.
    I, on the other hand, consider the clay I have been given, try to make a lovely vase and end up with a horrible ash tray. I take responsibility for being so big and shapeless. If curves were wonderful as swan’s necks, what I have would not be curves so much as blobs…asynchronous bulges. I have been fighting (and losing) this weight war since 1993 and have gone from 141 pounds to 215. I hate how my body fails me; how hard it is to get out of the car or off the couch; how impossible it is for me to play on the floor with my grand children; how I now shop in the 2x section of the stores for clothes. I love the person within me but I hate the person I see in the mirror. I would never take a selfie like yours. I would be too horrified by a picture of me being posted anywhere.

Feb 23, 2018 @ 15:54:36

My magnificent friend 🌹 Thank you for sharing a part of your story. I know it feels tough to not be where you want to be – but the answer is love. Find ways to love yourself unconditionally – now – without anything changing. To flow pure love at yourself – regardless the temporary conditions – is the key. You are so loved and so adored. You are a magnificent being and you are worthy of all things you desire.

Be kind to yourself – stop caring what other people think and start caring about how you feel. ❤❤❤

14. jimdcat
    Feb 24, 2018 @ 02:55:25

Thx for liking my post today. (Habits)
    Let me share this one, I think you’ll relate to it.
    Unfortunately, it took me more than 50 years to begin to like me.

15. Ravisingh
    Feb 26, 2018 @ 12:19:59

Splendid! I loved your thought proceess.Its beautiful and so is your figure.Actually, you look sensual and feminine! Great!
    Have a nice time,joypassiondesire!

16. Ravisingh
    Feb 26, 2018 @ 14:16:10

My pleasure.may i suggest you to read one of my post-‘Why should you Respect you and stop being liked by others’.I have posted it recently.I am sure you will like it.Pl let me have your valuable fedback.By the way, where are you from?

17. momdiva7
    Mar 02, 2018 @ 07:47:18

Yes! You are awesome! Loved this post!

18. Trackback: Love your figure – but your figure is not the reason for your love! ❤ – COMFORTS & FASHION
  19. Laura Bennet
    Mar 11, 2018 @ 02:40:33

Thank you for checking out my blog. I’m glad you found something helpful there. I agree with you that we are to love ourselves. God loves us and wants us to be loved by him, ourselves and others. No one loved us more than He who gave his life for us. Because you have learned to love yourself, you are free to love others too. That’s awesome. =)

20. stephanweber2012
    Mar 12, 2018 @ 07:02:48

A powerful amd important msg😊 what helped you with your realisation

21. poetrydynasty
    Mar 15, 2018 @ 10:55:17

I’m impressed how you love your body. It is the best thing we ever have.

22. ComfortsFashion21
    Mar 15, 2018 @ 14:17:13

I like the figure you have, continue to maintain.