New week – new workout routine ❤

This morning I started a new workout routine. I change it up every 4 weeks. As usual I do the exercises at home, in the early mornings on my carpet while my babies are having their breakfast.

I love working out in the mornings – those are the moments when I have the most energy and focus. I truly love Belinda Benn, my coach Haida and their awesome workouts. I only spend around 25 minutes, 5 mornings a week on my workouts and that suits me perfectly. Being a working mother of two little babies – I would not want to spend more time than that on working out. ❤🍑🌹❤

• Do you work out?
  • How do you make time for it in your day?
  • Do you have someone who inspires you – a rolemodel perhaps?

1. lovesdeepwaters
    Feb 05, 2018 @ 19:34:42

I like the idea of changing it up. I try to walk a little each day and occasional yoga. Just haven’t gotten back on track yet

2. thelonelyauthorblog
    Feb 05, 2018 @ 20:18:12

You look spectacular. You have two.kids. Amazing how you find the time. Great work. You must have a no excuses attitude.

Feb 05, 2018 @ 20:22:28

Thank you for the beautiful appreciation. 🌹 My little boy turned 2 years old today and my little girl is 3 1/2 years old. I always give myself some time (about 25 min) each morning from Monday-Friday to work out. Sometimes a bit of a challenge if my babies are in a bad mood. 😅🌹

3. charliecountryboy
    Feb 05, 2018 @ 20:52:21

It’s great you find the time with little ones 😀There’s a great gym 5 mins walk away so it’s easy for me to find the time. My inspirations have always come from athletes, so many over the years, one of them in your part of the woods, I believe, Carolina Kluft a few years ago, but Usain Bolt, Dafne Schippers, Mo Farrah they are phenomenal role models 😀😀

4. Tony Burgess
    Feb 06, 2018 @ 03:24:33

I do Zumba on Mondays and I have been doing physical therapy on Tuesdays.

5. Ooi Zao May
    Feb 06, 2018 @ 06:15:45

I work out a few times every week. I try to leave my office on time to make time for my evening workouts. I love figurobics inspired by a Korean dancer. Thank you for your inspirational post.

6. fauxcroft
    Feb 06, 2018 @ 08:27:51

It’s clearly working. Well done you

7. Christopher Bland
    Feb 07, 2018 @ 19:29:24

wish I could get my glutes that firm and tight…
    I’m just going to liquidate my assets for grits. great post👌