Such a cozy birthday party πŸ’–

We started the day with some shopping and preparations for the birthday party. I wore a comfy dress.

Then we had an awesome birthday party. πŸ’–

They have played a lot with the new toys, especially the excavator ❀

And opening all the presents he got from his friends was so much fun.

He did a really good job of blowing out the candle on the cake – all by himself. 😍

Now that all the guests are gone we are relaxing together and just enjoying some cozy moments together before bedtime. Best birthday ever. ❀

I hope you have had a great day as well. 🌹

1. charliecountryboy
    Feb 04, 2018 @ 18:45:10

Bless him he looks so happy and children in baskets, I suppose it makes a change for chicken πŸ™‚ Glad you all had a lovely day πŸ™‚

2. Gary 'Gaz' Lum
    Feb 04, 2018 @ 19:13:18

Fantastic looking party. Your son and daughter looked so happy.

3. Vipra
    Feb 04, 2018 @ 20:18:00

So sweet!

4. Jim
    Feb 04, 2018 @ 20:41:30

Mmmmmmm! cake!

5. Dabir Dalton
    Feb 04, 2018 @ 21:49:18

Hello Joy one of the neat thing about your blog is seeing not only how our cultures are alike but how they differ as well.

I’m used to an American birthday cake with icing so I have to ask.

What kind of cake is your son’s birthday cake I’ve never seen one like it before!

Looks like y’all are having a blast especially the children.

BTW do you listen to ABBA?

Feb 04, 2018 @ 21:57:26

One of the cakes has marzipan on it and the other has whipped cream and strawberries on top. 😊

They play Abba on the radio from time to time but not that often. I do know all the lyrics though. πŸ˜„

Thank you for writing. Enjoy your day. 🌼

• Dabir Dalton
        Feb 04, 2018 @ 22:09:14

I had to look marzipan up since I’d never heard of it before sounds delicious.

Abba is one of my All time favorite rock groups.

Loved the dress.

BTW you helped me extract a little bit of revenge on my former supervisor who caused me to collapse last year.

I showed him a couple of your pictures while telling him about writing to people all over the world.

He was impressed not with me but with you so let him eat his heart out!

I’m having the time of my life so keep safe and have a great day at work tomorrow!

6. lovesdeepwaters