You always have a choice β€

Wouldn’t it feel great to look at what went right, speak of what you enjoyed most, listen to what excites you and focus on the things that feel best to you?

Imagine the relief if you stopped complaining about your situation, if you stopped telling others about the difficulties. Let it inspire you to talk more about what you have learned from this experience and how you want it to play out next time...

It might seem like an insignificant change of focus but it is the most valuable change you could ever make!

Everything – no matter how big or small – began with a tiny thought. When you change your thoughts you will change what happens to you as well, that is how powerful your focus is! ❀

1. Nathi
    Jan 28, 2018 @ 08:07:25

A very insightful post! True, it’s all a matter of how we perceive a situation and our thoughts have unthinkable power to influence our life!

2. Dabir Dalton
    Jan 28, 2018 @ 09:20:00

Hello Angel

How is your boyfriend doing – I hope well enough to return home?

I’m actually a realist as opposed to an optimist in denial or a pessimist who misses opportunities.

I always evaluate the situation to see which view fits best.

If I do something about it I will if not I hang on tight and ride it out all the while remaining hopeful looking out for opportunities.

I’ve pretty much accepted the fact that I can’t alter the perceptions others have of me.

I’m taking your advice by concentrating on just being me and not worrying about it.

It’s very lonely not having any one to talk to who can relate to me and my wife gave me a really hard of it in regards to the last best friend I had.

So my social life is here on WP that’s why reading your cheery blog along with others is no important to me.

It is both a creative outlet and a release valve.

I actually have more friends here on WP like you who (get me) understand what I’m trying to say then I have in my everyday life.

WP allows me to talk to people who I never would have met not just because of distance but because of different social circles.

I’m accepted at work because I work hard but not considered special; when that bothers me I think of how my words encircle this world and touch hearts far away.

That alone along with bantering back and forth with you and others had given me both a sense of power and a confidence I never had before.

Thank you for listening and letting me pour out my heart here on your blog.

Please keep on being yourself!

Jan 28, 2018 @ 09:25:07

I am happy you find relief here on wp. Keep walking your own path and follow what feels better to you.

Never mind what others think or dont think about you – that is up to them. You dont need others in order to feel valued, approved of or loved. It comes from within. Loneliness is also an emotion that comes from within, not from circumstances. Make the best of where you are and focus on giving yourself the love and approval you desire. πŸ’–

3. boundlessblessingsblog
    Jan 28, 2018 @ 10:53:50

Beautiful words of inspiration and pointers

4. vishal4u
    Jan 28, 2018 @ 11:44:18

So truly said. Inspiring post. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

5. vishal4u
    Jan 28, 2018 @ 12:00:11

It was my pleasure to come across such a valuable post. 😊

6. usfman
    Jan 28, 2018 @ 16:16:08

You wisely espouse the famous β€œLaw Of Attraction” here. Have you read the book?