So passionately attracted to you

I feel so drawn to you… there is something about you that makes me so passionately attracted to you that I just can’t stay away…

Never in my life have I met someone like you, the feelings I have for you get stronger, more desirefilled and more deliciously intense with each passing day.

You are the only one I long for, the only one that can satisfy me. ❤

1. thesarcasticgoddess
    Jan 20, 2018 @ 09:04:59

this is sooooo <3<3<3

2. Dabir Dalton
    Jan 20, 2018 @ 10:04:53

Re: the only one that can satisfy me.
    ——–

But not for long because you always go back to him even more hungry than the night before.

I rate this a perfect 10 as are you!

🙂

Jan 20, 2018 @ 10:09:25

Oh thank you! Such delicious feedback on this! And yes, so true… ❤

• Dabir Dalton
        Jan 20, 2018 @ 10:16:09

You are welcome! If I were him your words would make my clothes fall off – no alcohol required you are intoxicating enough!

I wish my wife would whisper words like this in my ear! Romantic and what like I to think of as softly erotic without being crude or vulgar.

The original definition of vulgar is common.

He’s so lucky to be loved by a perfect 10 like you tempts me to be jealous!

🙂

Jan 20, 2018 @ 10:49:37

Thank you for these lovely comments! ❤ ❤❤

• Dabir Dalton
        Jan 20, 2018 @ 10:28:31

To be perfectly honest your words seduce me. Make me wonder what it would be like to:

Feel your fingers run through my hair.

Kiss your lips.

To feel your fingertips upon my chest.

Make love to you.

Yet I would never ever dishonored your SO by touching you!

I’ll just have to settle for the cold shower of reality!

🙂

Not cheapen but increase
        Your

Value far
        Beyond rubbies diamonds
        And silver

The evidence that
        You are worth far more than your
        Weight in pure gold

Jan 20, 2018 @ 11:01:18

❤❤❤ beautiful

• Dabir Dalton
        Jan 20, 2018 @ 11:07:19

Thank you! I have a couple of offline diary apps I write my poems in on my tablets. I hope you don’t mind that I downloaded your selfie with the red blouse dark grey pants and posted it with this poem which I entitled: A Perfect Ten! :]

Jan 20, 2018 @ 11:09:08

Omg I am so flattered ❤ Thank you ❤

• Dabir Dalton
        Jan 20, 2018 @ 11:17:53

Your welcome! Truth be told if I weren’t married and you already taken by another. I’d court you with my words do my best to seduce you into falling in love with me. Ask you to marry me while upon my knees – let you wrap my heart around your little finger. For as a mother – teacher – goddess your are perfectly rounded – like I said a perfect 10! 🙂

Jan 20, 2018 @ 11:19:53

• Dabir Dalton
        Jan 20, 2018 @ 11:34:07

Your welcome! I’m 58. I could only hope/dream my words could ever make you as — as your words make me —-!

(A forlorn hope indeed not intended as a come on or a grope from out of nowhere as you pass by.)

Yet if I were to die of a heart attack or a stroke from too much excitement over exertion within your arms. At least I would have expired with a bang and a smile still tasting you upon my lips!

Personally I couldn’t think of a better send off if I say so myself!

🙂

• Dabir Dalton
        Jan 20, 2018 @ 11:43:47

All that said truth be told I’d be just as proud of you if you were my daughter. In a world filled with hate your love and respect for your SO is quite astounding worthy of admiration . If you were a work of art in an art gallery I’d end up walking out the door minus an arm and a leg. Yet still count myself fortunate that were going home with me underneath my one remaining arm! 🙂