A fun and intense day at work

This has been an awesome day at work. I have had lessons with my students all day and I have even had some extra time with a few students who really wanted some extra help.

I love working as a teacher! It is so fulfilling to inspire people see their own possibilities. You get so much back from others when you strenghten their beliefs in themselves.

But now I am tired 🀣. I have slept 1-3 hours each night this week and I am so focused when I am with my students at work and when I am home with my two little babies.

Right now I am choosing to sit down and listen to an audio book we are working on in a class. This will be what I do my last hour at work today before I go home to my babies. ❀

1. petersresa
    Jan 18, 2018 @ 16:03:12

Wow you have a tuff and inspired job. To teatchs kids and hopefully se the glow in their eyes to learn mutchs give one so mutchs back πŸ’“ Wich i was in school right now with you as my teather 🌹

2. charliecountryboy
    Jan 18, 2018 @ 19:21:11

Fantastic it’s great when it comes together, I bet you are buzzingπŸ˜€ Well done, well written πŸ˜€

3. Dabir Dalton
    Jan 18, 2018 @ 21:16:10

Thank you for following, reading and liking my posts today. That was a major hug for me. Btw I still dream about my 8th grade art teacher to this very day. She made that much of an impression on me. When my dad saw a picture of my son’s second grade teacher he told he wished he’d had a teacher as pretty as she was! πŸ™‚

4. Gary Lum
    Jan 18, 2018 @ 23:48:04

Thank you so much for all the WordPress β™₯️ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

5. Diana
    Jan 20, 2018 @ 07:57:59

Some of my favourite people on WP and in the real world are teachers. Underpaid, and exhausting work. I want to thank you for your dedication and all you do 🌸🌸

6. fauxcroft
    Feb 09, 2018 @ 17:52:51

Fave pic. But aside from how great that is, it is no suprise you teach and help those struggling. You a a compassionate loving person I am sure and a great mum too. So many talents.