Love those who hate

1. boundlessblessingsblog
    Jan 16, 2018 @ 09:11:21

Powerful words of Truth spoken. Great.

2. Dabir Dalton
    Jan 16, 2018 @ 09:32:11

The irony is that all too often those who demand tolerance are the most intolerant of all. 🙂

Jan 16, 2018 @ 09:48:18

🌹 someone has to begin spreading the unconditional love. 🌹

• Dabir Dalton
        Jan 16, 2018 @ 09:55:27

The trick to fighting monsters is not to become one for it is by beholding that one becomes changed. 🙂

• Dabir Dalton
        Jan 16, 2018 @ 12:45:08

When I was fifteen someone (I don’t remember who) started banging impatiently on the bathroom door. Frankly they pissed me off so that I came out yelling at them. As I walked away the realization hit me – I was just like her! I had spent so much time fending off the emotional abuse inflicted on me by my first stepmother that in I had indeed become like her.

Jan 16, 2018 @ 14:34:22

Exactly! I used to see myself as a powerless victim to all the awful things that happened to me (sexual abuse multiple times, physical abuse, mental abuse and much more) but when I was 24 years old I started realizing that I had all the power in what happens to me bacause I can choose how I react, how I feel and what I think. And THAT perspective makes all the difference! 🌹

• Dabir Dalton
        Jan 16, 2018 @ 15:17:04

It does! What others think of us is far less important than what we think of ourselves. Simply because we will live up or down to whatever our self image is. Conversely balance is absolutely essential because the opposite of devaluing ourselves is thinking more highly of one’s self then one should. Confidemt and compassionate individuals think of others where as narcissistic and arrogrant individuals who think more highly of themselves than they should see others as lacking and less worthy. 🙂

Jan 16, 2018 @ 15:55:27

Beautifully put, thank you. 💖

• Dabir Dalton
        Jan 16, 2018 @ 16:26:56

Your welcome! 🙂

3. fauxcroft
    Jan 17, 2018 @ 15:48:57

This is an awesome quote

4. fauxcroft
    Jan 17, 2018 @ 15:50:42

Live always in love and light

5. Cory Melancon