Early morning workout done ❤

I have just completed this mornings workout (20minutes) and my two little babies are still sleeping!!! ❤❤❤ (6am here in Sweden)

1. petersresa
    Jan 16, 2018 @ 07:28:20

Bra jobbat 👍

2. Dabir Dalton
    Jan 16, 2018 @ 12:48:19

Mama Mia! 🙂

Jan 16, 2018 @ 14:34:39

💖

• Dabir Dalton
        Jan 16, 2018 @ 15:03:38

I admire a woman who can distinguish a compliment from a come on. I was wondering what I could write that wouldn’t be awkward or misunderstood by another reader/commenter until I saw the word Sweden. That’s when I knew just what to say because Abba is one of my all time favorite rock groups and you look as good as the song sounds. So once again: Mama Mia! 🙂

Jan 16, 2018 @ 15:54:48

Awesome choice of words! ❤

• Dabir Dalton
        Jan 16, 2018 @ 16:41:00

Thank you! A compliment is respectful while crudness, vulgarity and come on’s is sexual harassment. I wouldn’t want another guy to come on to my wife – compliment her yes – because his compliment of my wife both respects her and reflects on me. When another guy respects my wife in reality he is respecting me. Conversely when a guy disrespects my wife he is disrespecting me. It all boils down to the golden rule: Do unto others as you would want others to do unto you. 🙂

Jan 16, 2018 @ 16:43:51

I love the golden rule too 💖. I enjoy reading all your comments, it feels really good to see that you enjoy my posts and that you actually take the time to reflect and comment. Truly valuable. Thank you. 💖

• Dabir Dalton
        Jan 16, 2018 @ 16:47:22

Your welcome and thank you for inspiring and bringing my thoughts into focus. 🙂

3. fauxcroft
    Jan 17, 2018 @ 15:51:56

Not many people I know look that good at that time in the morning

4. bravingmentalillness