When you get lost in your own despair

​Even if you get lost in your own despair – there is still hope. Sooth yourself and empty your mind. Choose to start over and begin fresh and new as you wake up tomorrow.

Your empowerment and freedom begins with choosing to let go of other people’s opinions and choosing to let go of their expectations. Stop looking at them for approval and start listening within for your guidance.

Let joy and love fill your heart and mind – what ever you are inspired to from such a good-feeling state will always benefot you.

1. easeandflow
    Oct 30, 2017 @ 02:15:08

Hi candelonia! I hope everything is well with you and I wish you the best!
    I so miss being on AF :/ Anyway, I hope everything is good with you as I said. I enjoyed reading your book and it has helped me a lot on my journey, so thanks!

Oct 30, 2017 @ 03:24:08

Hi Easeandflow! Wonderful to hear from you! I am having the best time of my life 😊. I will go back to AF soon, when I feel inspired to. ❤

I hope everything is well with you too.

• easeandflow
        Oct 30, 2017 @ 18:33:44

To be honest, it’s not that good :/
        I’m having a bit of difficulties in understanding how it works to deliberately direct my mind or how it works to “control” my thinking and I don’t quite get how that works. I seem to sometimes have a hard time removing my attention from how I don’t like the way I feel. But I’m asking very very much for getting more information about it so I can learn how to do it and I think it will go well ❤ I think a good thing for me would be to seek professional help. 😦 I so miss feeling so good as I used to. But I’m just putting more things into my vortex 🙂

It’s a bit sad that I was banned from AF and they have even removed my account, because I was posting posts about this and they thought it was against their “sounding board policy” 😦 I miss being at that place. But I’m glad to hear you’re having a good time creating your life and emotions deliberately ❤ You may not allow this comment so it doesn’t go live on your blog. Ha det så bra candelonia 🙂

Oct 30, 2017 @ 19:34:09

No worries sweet heart! I stopped using AF because the moderators warned me about mentioning my blog or my book on their forum. I was really sad about it so I chose to quit going there at all. ❤

You can always write to me though, I’ll be happy to discuss things with you.

Remember that ALL emotions are good. ❤

• easeandflow
        Oct 31, 2017 @ 02:14:10

Thank you so much ❤ if you want, you can email me your email address, so I can ask you just one question 🙂

Oct 31, 2017 @ 06:59:48

My e-mail is – feel free to write to me any time you choose to. ❤