This condition is really awful and I so want to change it. But, unfortunately, changing it is not always possible. There are many factors that can contribute to this condition, including genetics, lifestyle choices, and environmental factors. However, there are some things that you can do to help improve your condition and make the best of it. Here are some tips:
1) See a doctor regularly to monitor your condition and get the best possible care.
2) Eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly. This will help your body function at its best and improve your overall health.
3) Avoid stress as much as possible. Stress can aggravate your condition and make it worse.
4) Get plenty of rest and relaxation. This will help your body heal and repair itself.
5) Take advantage of available treatments and therapies. There are many options out there that can help you manage your condition and improve your quality of life.
If you follow these tips, you can make the best of your condition and live a happy, healthy life despite it.