When you smoke, you are actually vibrating at a lower frequency than when you are not smoking. This lower frequency makes it difficult for you to attract what you want in life.
The good news is that it is possible to raise your vibration and attract what you want, even if you are a smoker. It just takes some effort and commitment on your part.
Here are some things you can do to raise your vibration:
1. Exercise regularly. This will help to increase your overall energy and vitality.
2. Eat healthy foods that nourish your body and make you feel good.
3. Spend time in nature, surrounded by the beauty and peace of the outdoors.
4. Meditate or do some other form of relaxation/stress relief.
5. Spend time with people who make you feel good and who support your dreams and goals.
6. Do something that makes you happy every day, no matter how small it may be.
7. Be grateful for what you have, even if it doesn’t seem like much.
8. Visualize yourself achieving your goals and living the life you want.
9. Take action steps towards your goals, no matter how small they may be.
10. Trust that everything is happening for your highest good and believe in yourself.
Raising your vibration is not about making huge changes overnight. It’s about making small changes each and every day that will gradually lead you to the life you want. By taking the time to focus on your vibration, you can attract more of what you desire into your life. So start today by taking some time for yourself and doing things that make you feel good. Your future self will thank you!