So what’s the big deal about happiness? Why does everyone seem to be searching for it? And why is it so hard to find?
Well, first of all, happiness is a state of mind. It’s not something that you can physically touch or see. You can’t hold it in your hand or put it in your pocket. Happiness is something that you feel inside.
Second of all, happiness is relative. What makes one person happy might not make another person happy. So, what makes YOU happy? Only YOU can answer that question.
And lastly, happiness is something that you have to work for. It doesn’t just happen overnight. You have to put in the effort to find things that make you happy and to do things that make you happy.
So, what are some things that YOU can do to find happiness?
1. Find things that make you happy. What are the things in life that make you smile? What are the things that make you feel good? Make a list of these things and try to do more of them.
2. Do things that make you happy. This could be anything from taking a walk in nature to spending time with loved ones to doing something creative. Again, only YOU know what makes YOU happy.
3. Be grateful for what you have. It’s easy to focus on the negative and to take the good things in life for granted. But if you stop and take a moment to appreciate all the good things in your life, you’ll likely find that you’re happier than you thought.
4. Be positive. This doesn’t mean that you have to ignore the bad things in life or pretend that everything is perfect. But it does mean making an effort to see the glass as half full rather than half empty.
5. Do something nice for someone else. Making someone else happy will also make YOU happy. So go ahead and pay it forward!
Happiness is within YOUR reach. Just find something to be happy about…that’s it!