If your mind is racing and you can’t seem to calm down, here are some soothing words to remember:
1. “Take a deep breath.” This simple instruction can help you to focus on the present moment and let go of anxious thoughts.
2. “Let it go.” Accepting that some things are out of your control can be difficult, but it can also be freeing.
3. “Be kind to yourself.” Treating yourself with compassion and understanding will help you to feel better in times of stress.
4. “Everything will be alright.” Reminding yourself that difficulties are usually temporary can help you to maintain perspective.
5. “I am strong.” Acknowledging your own strength can give you the confidence to face challenging situations.
6. “I am loved.” Knowing that you are cared for can provide comfort and help you to feel supported.
7. “I am grateful.” Focusing on the things you are thankful for can help you to appreciate the good in your life.
8. “I am Enough.” Accepting yourself just as you are is an important step in managing stress and anxiety.
9. “I am not alone.” Remembering that others have gone through similar experiences can help you to feel connected and less alone.
10. “This too shall pass.” Recognizing that difficult times always come to an end can give you hope during tough moments.